Hot Air Balloon
On this tour, explore a township just outside of Swakopmund. Visit the schools and houses of Nama, Damara, and Herero people. Meet the locals, learn about the community, and try local Namibian food at a family home for the complete cultural experience.
FROM N$5500 per person
View the Namib desert from above at sunrise
A hot air balloon flight is a real journey of discovery and you’ll receive an equally unforgettable experience whenever and wherever you choose to fly. With a balloon to carry you, an experienced pilot to guide you and the Great Namib Desert Outdoors to amaze you, all you need is an appetite for adventure.
You can look forward to:
• greeting and passenger registration
• full pilot briefing
• invitation to help with the inflation of the balloon to prepare for take off
• around 45 minutes to an hour’s flight in a hot air balloon as part of a small group of passengers (up to 8)
• invitation to help with the balloon after landing
• champagne breakfast or soft drink
• retrieval service back to your accommodation in one of our vehicles
The nature of hot air balloons means no two flights are ever the same. So, where you’ll fly and what you’ll see, be it where the desert meets the sea, the desert only or the natural beauty of Namibia, is really up to the wind. One thing’s for sure though, this is a story you’ll be telling for years to come.
(note: we cannot guarantee that animals will be seen during flight)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...